Dawn and I have been collaborating and are partnering on a blog project. We're both sad that we live so very far apart (2.573 miles, to be exact) so we thought it'd be fun to simultaneously share facts, thoughts, and pictures about us! The catch? You'll have to find my answers over on her blog!
This week has been insanely busy culminating with a weekend out of town for a science conference. I knew it was my turn to pick a prompt but it needed to be easy to complete due to how little I would be at home to work on it. And then I found this...
I always find it a challenge to limit your answers to just one little word. It needs to be accurate but also witty. Convey my feelings and my thoughts. Challenge accepted!
One word answers, huh? These prove tricky at times, but I will give it my best shot. (Since G has a busy weekend ahead, I am doing this on Tuesday evening at 10:16pm, so I can give her plenty of time to get her side of the posting business done.)
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Where is your significant other? recliner
3. Your hair? longer
4. Your mother? blonde
5. Your father? retired
6. Your favorite thing? photos
7. Your dream last night? complex
8. Your dream/goal? evolving
9. The room you’re in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? disappointing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? love
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? fake
15. One of your wish list items? cabinets
16. Where you grew up? Connecticut
17. The last thing you did? tidy
18. What are you wearing? loungewear
19. Your TV? Scandal
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? relaxed
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? white
25. Something you’re not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? endless
28. Love someone? completely
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? commercial
Want to know what I had to say? Or how similar our answers are?? You can find out on her blog here.
Thanks for playing Dawn!